Obligatory First Post

Hi This is my first post on my swanky music blog. I started to learn Ableton alongside playing my midi keyboard, electric guita...


Hi

This is my first post on my swanky music blog.

I started to learn Ableton alongside playing my midi keyboard, electric guitar, acoustic guitar and Ableton Push in 2015. I've been uploading music to Soundcloud for around a year now and thought it would be beneficial to have somewhere to store my thoughts, ideas, inspiration and progress.

It could be a cool way for you to discover new music, or see new projects I'm working on. Equally if ever I need to show my process for a university interview or potential collaboration this could help with keeping all of my work organised in one place.

By no means do I consider myself a musician or professional in any way, I know I have so much to learn and I often feel unsatisfied with my own work once I return to listening to the artists who inspire me so much.

Anywho, I hope you get some enjoyment from my blog if you wind up following my musical journey.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images